lørdag 28. juli 2012

My friend.

So I only have 2 more days left of my vacation, and as my son had a playdate all day, I could bring my coffee upstairs and create. Really I had different photos in mind today, but I got an e-mail that casefile #30 was out and just had to check that out. You can also check it out here.
Again I was amazed. The challenge was perfect for me, and OMG how many gorgeous LO`s from the team there.
After looking for a while I started thinking how I wanted to solve the challenge. Almost right away I decided to document the friendship I now have with my mother. We never really had any relationship when I was growing up, but everything changed when I moved away from home. Today we can speak about anything and we also do alot together. It really means a lot to me that my mother is a true friend of mine. Thats why the jurnaling goes like this: "I hope we can stay as close as we are now, always. Xo xo xo"

I have used papers fron Graphic 45, Prima, paper doolies (I think they are called that) and fabric. The flowers are different Prima flowers, and the roses are from WOC. I have also used white paint, brown ink on the edges and the stamping, cheesecloth, white embellishment from Prima and MF, old tags, ribbon, old pins, pearls, Prima crystals, AC thickers, chipboard frame, and I`ve cut out butterflies from a different paper. I think thats about it!











I hope you enjoyed looking :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi there! Greetings from Australia! :) I just popped over from CSI and thought i would say hi and that i love your work. I am now follower of your blog and can't wait to see what you create next! Cheers Billie!

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous page! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige kommentarer