søndag 17. februar 2013

February Challenge at Kraft it up!

February is all about using stickers in a creative way. Its still plenty of time to join this months challenge here. The challenge goes like this:


This month I want to see some creative uses for sticker embellishments, now all of us have them, they can be epoxy, journaling, chipboard, fabric stickers, lettering or decorative borders the list goes on...


 
I had to think hard about this one, how I could use up some old stickers and change them because the colours and designs were really not maching anymore. I found some old Prima epoxy stickers and thought they would give my page a bit of fun shape and demention.
 
 
 
I took theese old stickers and covered them with two different kinds of washi tape, then I placed them across my page as a background. After doing that I went crazy with my paints and stamps.
 

 
As you can see I painted around and on the stickers and added a little bit of doodeling here and there.
 
 
 
I also added a cupple of banners with twine some wood veneers and thickers.
 
 
 
And the results became like this!
 
 
 
Thanks for looking :)


 
 


1 kommentar:

  1. LOVE your layout! Stunning and love all the little details. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind words on my challenge entry.

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige kommentarer