lørdag 2. februar 2013

I love you like crazy!

Oh and I do! My little boy is my world, and I don`t think I can ever explain how much I love him.
I made this layout for the february challenge at Scrap the boys that goes like this:


This month your challenge is to take a photo of you and your son and create a "BOY" Inspired Love layout...
 
 


I`ve used:

Maja design paper
Panduro papers
Acrylic paint
Snow writer
Staplers
Ribbon
Thickers
Tags
Quick cuts die cuts
Prima bling frame
Vibeke Springseth brads
Studio Calico Wood Veneer hearts


 
Thanx for looking!


8 kommentarer:

  1. Mignon comme tout! J'adore cette douceur! Bravo et merci de participer à Scrap The Boy

    SvarSlett
  2. Very funny faces. Love the page. Great monotone. all the best. Natalie

    SvarSlett
  3. Thanks for joining us at STB this month.... love your take on the challenge, the flourish, hearts and brads and what a great pic.

    SvarSlett
  4. Awesome photo choice/title! Love it!

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh what a fab pic - I adore your layout thanks for playing along with us at STB

    SvarSlett
  6. Awesome layout...Thanks for playing along with us at STB, Carolina! xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Liker de to trehjerten du har brukt her! Kjekt at du tok utfordringen vår

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige kommentarer