tirsdag 13. november 2012

November 123 Challenge!

I came across This blog a few days ago, and I loved this months challenge, so I decided to give it a go! I think I have become a challenge-junkie! lol.

Anyway, this months challenge was:
 
COLOUR: PASTEL

WORD: SWEET

TECHNIQUE: use WIRE
 
 
 
The story behind my page is simple: I smoke and I wish I didnt. Its not that simple to quit, and I hate when people say that if you want to quit badly enough, you will. I have tried a cupple of times, but also started again. At least now Ive been able to cut down. I wish I can just stop one day.. So therefore the title: The bitter sweet taste!
 
I have used Vintage summer basics papers, from Maja Design, liquid pearl, gesso, distress crackle paint, flowers from Prima, Kort og godt and WOC, tags, coins,  metal from a soda can, overlays, buttons, felt star, homemade sticker, a heart made of wire, chipboard letters, metal bird from Tim Holtz, ribbons and button brads.
 
 
 
 



 
 
Thank you for looking :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love your take on this one; those colours are like ice cream :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow this is STUNNING! I love how you've mixed pastels with a hint of neon! Really love this! Thanks for playing along at 123! Xx

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige kommentarer