tirsdag 13. november 2012

Clean and simple for Kraft it up!

The november challenge at KIU is to make a layout clean and simple (minimalist).
Lets just say that I nailed the MINIMALIST-part! lol. I have made pages like this before, but its really not my favourite style. I feel like I have to put almost nothing on my page, and that can be really hard sometimes.
Anyway, I found a picture of me and my love thats really precious to me, (he hates being in front of the camera just as much as I do, so I dont have many pictures of us) and I sat quite a while trying to figure iut what to do with it. Finally I decided that I`ll basicly do nothing at all. I sprayed the background once, with dylusion ink, and added the light bulb from prima with the word "love" on it. And just to add a small detail to bring out the background colour i added the red heart as well.

I like this page, and when I look at it, I see nothing but true love. And theres nothing more to add to that.

 
 
 
Do you think its way to simple?


7 kommentarer:

  1. I think it speaks volumes!
    gorgeous xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Carolina that is SOOO minimalist and so awesome! xo

    SvarSlett
  3. Just stunning and perfect minimalist look. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at KIU!

    SvarSlett
  4. This is REALLY simple! But it’s so beautiful! I love it and I think it’s genial! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    SvarSlett
  5. gorgeous..perfect minimalist design!..thanks so much for joining in at KIU

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige kommentarer